What conditions are cardiovascular diseases?
* Arrhythmia: Problem with your heart’s electrical conduction system, which can lead to abnormal heart rhythms or heart rates.
* Valve disease: Tightening or leaking in your heart valves (structures that allow blood to flow from one chamber to another chamber).
* Coronary artery disease: Problem with your heart’s blood vessels, such as blockages.
* Heart failure: Problem with heart pumping/relaxing functions, leading to fluid buildup and shortness of breath.
– Dr. Abhay Jain– Best Cardiac Surgeon in Mumbai