When do i get tested, how do we prevent cardiac arrest?
1. Most Indians experience metabolic issues after the age of 30. So get an annual lipid profile, sugar, liver, and kidney function screening, as well as a regular ECG.
2. Consult a doctor before beginning gym activities. For silent problems, you must perform a preventative check-up and cardiac evaluation.
3. Do not take protein supplements unless you have had a medical evaluation of what they are and what they can do to your body.
4. Every year, all Indians over the age of 40 must undergo a stress test to ensure that no underlying disease is causing stress to the heart.
– Dr. Abhay Jain – Best Cardiac Surgeon in Mumbai